Learn how to use a ‘system of systems’ approach to aviation safety, quality, risk and business management.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Professional and Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
Integrate Safety Management System (SMS)
- Security Management System (SEMS)
- Quality Management System (QMS)
- Supplier Management System (SUMS)
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Environment Safety Management System (ESMS)
- Crisis Management
- Relevance of the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) and IATA Safety Audit for Ground-handling Organizations (ISAGO).
Implement a phased approach in your aviation organization
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Civil Aviation Authorities
Airline managers and operational staff
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.