DescriptionPrices & Registration
Explore Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) reporting and remittance processes and BSPLink user functionality.The course will enable travel agent users to explain what BSPlink is, access manuals and newsletters in BSPlink, Access the BSPlink portal, understand basic and enhanced access to BSPlink, access e-mail alerts, manage sub users, download reports and files and communications from BSP and airlines.
This e-learning module is part of a new six-module course: IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Understand how BSPlink works
Discern the access levels to BSPlink
Access reports and communication from BSPlink
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 4 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
Benefits of Basic and Enhanced access
IP address configuration and email settings
BSP Billing Reports
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Finance staff members
An IATA Certificate is awarded upon successful completion of the final examination.
Please read the General Information on Partner-taught / Self-study exams, and check the Course edition list for exams when booking your exam.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 25
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 1
About IATA e-learning training
- This self-study e-learning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- E-learning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our e-learning platform.