Did you know that in the past 4 years, 1508 participants from 74 countries have taken this course with IATA?
Meet the requirements of the IOSA Standard and Recommended Practice (ISARP) ORG 3.4.13 with this course, which will ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of the training curriculum for auditors who are assigned to conduct internal auditing against the IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs). You will learn how to interpret ISARPs, understand quality assurance requirements and audit methodology.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- Participants should have previous airline auditing knowledge and experience
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Sep 16 - Sep 20, 2019 - United States, Miami (IATA, ACCET Accredited)
5 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply the IOSA checklists in internal audits
- Describe the IOSA program and its documentation
- Interpret IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs)
- Use auditor actions
- Audit Organization and Management Systems (ORG) and repeated ORG ISARPs
- Complete an IOSA conformance report
- IOSA program overview and documentation
- IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs) requirements
- IOSA Quality Assurance requirements (ORG 3.4)
- Audit methodology and procedures
- Auditor actions
- Root cause analysis
- Auditing Organization and Management Systems (ORG) and ORG repeated ISARPS
- Auditing of aircraft equipment
- Auditing effectiveness
- Role play and exercises
- Final examination
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Quality, safety and operations managers
- IOSA coordinators
- Airline internal auditors
- Quality analysts
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 30,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 350+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.