After completing the IOSA Airline Auditor course, this training focuses on the IOSA discipline - Aircraft
Engineering and Maintenance (MNT), which ensures you will be equipped with the knowledge and skills to
perform internal audits using the IOSA MNT checklist. You will learn how to use the IOSA auditor actions,
understand quality assurance, auditing equipment requirements and interpret IOSA Standards and
Recommended Practices (ISARPs) and get to know challenges you may encounter when conducting internal
assessments against Aircraft Engineering and Maintenance ISARPs.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 4 days (32 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have previous airline auditing
knowledge and experience.
- Recommended level is Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
|Apr 21 - Apr 24, 2020 - United Kingdom, London (IATA)
1 additional class is scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Describe the regulatory framework, including local
requirements, applicable to IOSA discipline - Aircraft
Engineering and Maintenance (MNT)
- Identify and compare the different types of
- Discuss procedures of the Quality Assurance
- Apply auditing techniques in the discipline IOSA
- Explain the rationale of the most critical ISARPs in
- Use Mandatory observations as a mean to assess
implementation of ISARPS
- Responsibilities, procedures, controls and
performance indicators between AOC
holders and AMO organizations
- Safety and Quality Systems in the IOSA MNT
- Auditing techniques and in depth ISARP
- Mandatory observations
Role play and exercises
- Final examination
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Maintenance Operations professionals
- Quality managers and analysts
- IOSA analysts and coordinators
Airline internal auditors
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 30,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 350+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.