DescriptionPrices & Registration
This computer-based training (CBT) for Aircraft Handling and Loading (HDL) you will learn how to implement best practices in auditing ground operations within the scope of ISAGO.
You will learn what to look for in the audit of systems, policies, programs, procedures and manuals that form the ground service provider’s aircraft handling and loading ground operations provided at stations throughout its network.
This course is a prerequisite for your qualification to become a member of the IATA Charter of Professional Auditors (CoPA). Find out about the other e-learning courses included within the scope of an ISAGO Audit.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Know what to look for in the audit of aircraft handling and loading operations
- Explain the HDL operations associated with ISAGO
- Review the relevant ISAGO standards and recommended practices
- Audit against the standards and recommended practices applicable to the audit of aircraft handling and loading operations
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 9 months.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
- Operation of aircraft access points, passenger boarding equipment and other ground support equipment
- Baggage sorting, transfer baggage, loading and unloading of baggage, cargo, mail, stores and other items
- Transportation of cargo and baggage to/from the warehouse or terminal
- Coordination of aircraft loading documentation
- Exterior servicing of an aircraft, including cleaning, lavatory and water
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Personnel enrolled in the qualification process to become an ISAGO auditor and authorized to audit the HDL discipline
- Personnel wanting to know more about the ISAGO audit of the HDL discipline; typically ground handling, airport or airline regulators, managers and operatives.
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 10
- Time Allowance: 15 minutes
- Passing Grade: 80% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2. The second attempt is allowed after a period of 30 days
About IATA e-learning training
- This self-study e-learning course delivers comprehensive instruction to busy aviation and travel industry professionals.
- E-learning is a quick and flexible training method providing learner-friendly materials that allow you to learn using short, interactive modules.
- Write your exam online at a time that is convenient to you.
- Order online to receive access to this course on our e-learning platform.