During this 2-hour computer-based training (CBT) for Passenger and Baggage Handling (PAB) you will learn how to implement best practices in auditing ground operations within the scope of ISAGO.
You will learn what to look for in the audit of systems, policies, programs, procedures and manuals that form the ground service provider’s passenger and baggage handling ground operations provided at stations throughout its network.
This course is a prerequisite for your qualification to become a member of the IATA Charter of Professional Auditors (CoPA). Find out about the other e-learning courses included within the scope of an ISAGO Audit.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Know what to look for in the audit of passenger and baggage handling (PAB) operations
- Explain the PAB operations associated with ISAGO
- Review the relevant ISAGO standards and recommended practices
- Audit against the standards and recommended practices applicable to the audit of passenger and baggage handling operations
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Personnel enrolled in the in the qualification process to become an ISAGO auditor and authorized to audit the PAB discipline
- Personnel wanting to know more about the ISAGO audit of the PAB discipline; typically ground handling, airport or airline regulators, managers and operatives.
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 10
- Time Allowance: 15 minutes
- Passing Grade: 80% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2. The second attempt is allowed after a period of 30 days