The IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) program has been developed to improve the safety of ground operations and reduce ground damage and injuries. This course covers the audit process specific to ISAGO, and over 4 days you will gain full knowledge on ISAGO audit procedures, ISAGO auditor objectives and methodology.
Successful completion of the course is a required step in the ISAGO auditor qualification process leading to the Charter of Professional Auditor (CoPA) membership, however you do not have to be following the ISAGO auditor qualification process to take this course.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 4 days (32 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should be qualified and experienced ground operations quality auditors
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
Please note: To become a member of the ISAGO CoPA, you need to meet the prerequisites in GOPM Section 5, and have successfully completed the CoPA pre-screening and computer-based training (CBT) discipline specific training in at least two ISAGO disciplines.
|Oct 02 - Oct 05, 2018 - United States, Miami (IATA, ACCET Accredited)
1 additional class is scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the ISAGO program
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of an ISAGO Auditor
- Apply the new ISAGO audit objectives and methodology
- Recognize the new ISAGO audit procedures
- Use electronic audit applications
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Ground operations auditors:
- Ground service providers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.