DescriptionPrices & Registration
The IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) program is based on standards developed by and for the industry to improve safety and reduce ground damages and injuries. A requirement for all ISAGO Pool member auditors, this course covers the audit process specific to ISAGO as well as its standards and recommended practices.
Course format: This course is available at IATA Training Centers, regional training partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training. This course provides 40 hours of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
There are currently no scheduled classes. Check back later for updates or contact us to arrange a class in your company.
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Conduct an ISAGO station audit using the latest standards and requirements for organization and management, load control, passenger and baggage handling, aircraft handling and loading, aircraft ground movement, cargo and mail handling
- Reference the latest ISAGO manuals: GOPM, IRM, GOSM, GOAH and Q5AIMS
- Follow audit procedures as required by the ISAGO program
- Use the electronic audit system, Q5AIMS, for on-site audits
- ISAGO program overview and documentation
- Auditor qualifications
- ISAGO audit preparation, on-site audit process, and follow-up for auditors
- ISAGO audit techniques
- GOSARPs interpretation
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Electronic Audit System Q5AIMS for auditors
Download full outline and schedule
- You are a qualified and experienced airline quality auditor
You have a recommendation from your employer
To become an ISAGO Auditor, you have to meet the pre-requisites as defined in GOPM Ed 2 Section 3 and complete the entire qualification process
This course is recommended for:
ISAGO airline pool member auditors
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More