Develop a leadership mind-set and gain a management skill-set with this 16-week blended-learning program. This program is offered in collaboration with Harvard Business Publishing (HBP) to help you as a new manager make a successful transition to your managerial ranks, while honing your leadership potential.
Virtual leadership development is not synonymous with on-your-own, self-paced training. The program is structured to accommodate busy schedules and combines self-study activities that can be done in your own time, at your own pace. Collaborative activities such as live sessions allow you to participate in facilitated discussions with a moderator and your peers.
The self-study learning activities include: Harvard ManageMentor© access for the duration of the program, plus 90 days after the program; Harvard Business Review articles; videos; and simulations. The program also includes 8 virtual sessions of 90 minutes each, facilitated by an HBP moderator, providing you with instruction and engaging you in discussions. The moderator also stays connected through the online discussion forum.
The Learn – Apply – Reflect approach uses predefined on-the-job activities to align the content for immediate application of learning, and each module includes activities requiring you to take action on what you are learning.
- This 5-module blended learning course provides approximately 32 hours of study to be completed within 16 weeks
- You are expected to invest approximately 2 hours per week.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
There are currently no scheduled classes. Check back later for updates or contact us to arrange a class in your company.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you and your cohort will be able to:
- Be equipped with the tools, techniques and the right mind-set to lead others.
- Develop effective management and leadership behaviors.
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- New managers
- Those about to/ interested in transitioning to a managerial position
Upon successful completion of the Program, you will be awarded an IATA – Harvard Business Publishing certificate
To ensure maximum engagement of participants, the program is limited to groups of 25 - 60 participants.