In today’s fast-paced working environment, your success depends on your ability to manage and prioritize
the competing demands of simultaneous projects.
The process of monitoring and controlling multiple projects presents challenges that go beyond time
management and priority setting. And the most skilled project managers align their plans and schedules
with organizational priorities. This course will equip you with tools and methodology you can easily apply
when taking on multiple projects, programs, and portfolios.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have prior knowledge and
experience working with projects.
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Nov 11 - Nov 15, 2019 - Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
3 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Know your responsibilities when managing
projects, programs and portfolios
- Apply effective multitasking strategies
- Implement effective monitoring processes for
- Establish multiple project control and reporting
- Develop an infrastructure to manage multiple,
- Apply Project Management Institute (PMI) best
practices for project, program and portfolio
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Project managers, coordinators, control officers, and sponsors
Any individual managing multiple projects
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course counts as 30 PDUs, helping you earn or maintain your PMI credential.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 30,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. IATA has been reviewed and approved as a provider of project management training by the Project Management Institute (PMI).Our 350+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.Further training
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
TestimonialSarosh Bhatti, Marketing Manager, Airblue
The course was greatly designed and delivered. IATA's project management courses truly equips executives with skills to plan and manage project tasks more effectively.