This course is aimed at key personnel in the perishable air cargo logistics industry engaged in defining quality and risk management systems around the transport, handling and management of time and temperature sensitive perishable shipments.
Over 3 days you will learn how to use IATA’s Perishable Cargo Regulations (PCR), explore the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) methodology and learn how to use IATA’s CEIV (Center of Excellence for Independent Validators) fresh audit checklist and to implement it in your organization.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have prior knowledge of Air cargo procedures and Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Recommended level is Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
|Oct 28 - Oct 30, 2019 - Netherlands, Amsterdam (IATA-2019)
7 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe IATA’s Perishable Cargo Regulations (PCR) manual and applicable legislation
- Manage time and temperature sensitive perishables cargo
- Explain the importance of a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) based Perishable Cargo Safety Management System
- Implement a CEIV Fresh audit checklist
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Cargo quality management
- Warehouse and ramp operational management
- Airline, handler and freight forwarder
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 300+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.