With the evolution from transactional to more analytical tasks, Finance must work effectively and efficiently on sustainable process optimization and harmonization. Future processes must be designed, implemented and measured according to an organization’s strategic goals. Using new technologies such as artificial intelligence and robotics requires not only defined standards in processing tasks, but also highly skilled functional experts who are able to interpret findings, derive learnings, suggest and evaluate optimizations. Process management methods and tools will help you in designing, modelling, executing, monitoring and optimizing processes.
This course is not limited to Finance experts but is for professionals who are interested and willing to shape future processes. The focus lies on methods and technical skills of process visualization and optimization as well as basics for process architecture.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training. and is part of the IATA Finance Academy.
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have a university degree in finance, accounting, business administration or economics and at least 2 years work experience in airline finance (not necessarily in the Finance department)
Recommended level is Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
There are currently no scheduled classes. Check back later for updates or contact us to arrange a class in your company.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Explain the rationale of process management
- Apply process management tools and methods
- Apply the basics of process architecture to define the end-to-end view
Who should attend
This course is recommended for Managers in:
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 300+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.