Learn how to integrate enterprise-wide risk management in line with global standards, with the operational safety risk management followed in IOSA, ISAGO and AHM requirements. Learn how to implement it within your organization to achieve good corporate governance and effective internal controls. Use a consistent, standardized and adaptable approach to risk identification and analysis, risk rating and development of practical risk treatment action plans.
This course is an intensive hands-on course which will enable you to confidently identify and manage risks at the organization, department or station level.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Conduct a risk management workshop in your organization
- Develop comprehensive risk registers in line with the IATA Integrated Risk Management (IRM) technique
- Use practical risk management practices to achieve better internal controls and corporate governance
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Risk management personnel / professionals (Enterprise-wide and/or Operational Safety Risk Management)
- Insurance managers, brokers and solicitors
- Professionals in safety, ground operations, and other operational areas
- Operational personnel responsible for managing day-to-day risks
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 30,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 350+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.