DescriptionPrices & Registration
Stay abreast with the latest Safety Management Systems (SMS) developments and practices. Ensure you can interpret an operational risk profile and set safety recommendations as well as strategies to improve the overall effectiveness of the management review process.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 2 days (16 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- Participants should have prior knowledge of Safety Management System concepts
- Recommended level is Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
|Mar 23 - Mar 24, 2020 - United Kingdom, London (IATA)
2 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Summarize the latest developments and practices in SMS
- Produce and present safety recommendations supported by a valid safety risk profile data interpretation
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of your Safety Management System or plan changes as appropriate
- Latest changes in regulatory requirements and Industry best practices
- Operational risk profile
- Safety recommendations
- Safety Performance Indicators (SPIs) evaluation and improvement
- Change management process
- Management review process
Apply course objectives to your company’s operations with the help of practical exercises
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Safety specialists and managers
- Senior management
- Operational managers and supervisors
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 30,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 350+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
|Find related courses: