DescriptionContent OverviewPrices & Registration
This training is designed for staff of Airlines and freight forwarders, intending to adopt e-AWB at countries where MP4 or MC99 has been signed and local customs has e-Customs modernization program in place as well as another stakeholders - Shippers, Export & Import customs, Ground handling agents (GHA) and Customs agents/brokers
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Acquire necessary knowledge of implementation of e-AWB, core concepts and terminology.
- Use the technology supporting e-AWB and understand how Standardized messages facilitate communication between the shipper/freight forwarder, carrier and other interested parties.
- Understand the necessary steps that carriers and shippers/freight forwarders are required to follow in order to successfully adopt e-AWB.
- Faciliate the steps for implementing e-AWB and ensure that access to resources that will help your organizationare in this are available.
This course is recommended for:
- Freight forwarders
- Ground handling agents (GHA)
- Customs agents/brokers