DescriptionContent OverviewPrices & RegistrationExam Schedule
Build necessary knowledge regarding supply chain management, logistics and different modes of transport. You will learn the key principles and concepts in freight transport management, multimodal transport operations, the unitization and containerisation of cargo, and the transportation of dangerous goods by air, land and sea.
Intermediate English language level to study the Supply Chain and Transport Modes Course. Duration: 60-80 hours for course plus 3 hours for exam. Rosetta Stone takes learners with no previous experience in a particular language to a B1 level on the Common European Framework (CEFR) in just 200 hours by completing Levels 1 to 5. Three level courses take learners to an A2 level.
Upon completing this course the students will have the skills to:
- State the Supply chain business process integration.
- Understand the scope of freight forwarding services.
- Describe advantages of multi-modal transportation.
- Describe different types of transport corridors-Air, Road, Maritime and Inland waterways.
- Describe the Unitisation and Carriage of Dangerous Goods.
- Describe Diversity of Modes and Modal Competition.
- Hold general conversation with customers or co-workers in the language chosen.
This course is recommended for:
- Cargo agents
- Freight forwarders
- All staff involved in air cargo transport chain