Did you know that in the past 3 years, 790 participants from 54 countries have taken this course with IATA?
As your pharmaceutical handling operations expand to new markets, you will be subject to a spectrum of international, national, and industry audit requirements. This course provides a standard internal audit process you can immediately apply within your business to ensure compliance with common regulations and quality standards.
Through daily course exercises, you will have the opportunity to use the IATA Time and Temperature Sensitive Audit Checklist and develop corrective actions based on your findings.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
|Dec 02 - Dec 06, 2019 - China, Shanghai (IATA)
13 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Implement all steps of an internal audit of your cold chain operations
- Set up quality standards and metrics
- Collect data and documenting your findings
- Complete the IATA Temperature Controlled Cargo Audit Checklist
- Write a professional audit report with conclusive data analysis
- Apply audit findings to ensure quality across your operations
- Quality management
- Quality control concepts
- Quality Risk Management (QRM) methodology
- Audit fundamentals
- Collection of data
- Conducting an audit, validation or assessment
- Audit findings
- Writing an effective audit report
Identifying root cause
Applying corrective actions and comprehensive fixes
Identifying residual and new risk
Who should attend
This course is recommended for :
- Cargo quality operations managers
- Airline, handler or freight forwarder operations managers
- Warehouse and ramp operations managers
- Pharmaceutical auditor managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
Please note that this Certificate is only valid for 36 months
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 30,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 350+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.