Develop strategic managerial skills and concepts which positions training at the heart of organizational growth and improvement.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Management and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Feb 10 - Feb 14, 2020 - United States, Miami (IATA, ACCET Accredited)
5 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Demonstrate your ability to influence management decisions on training and development
- Develop strategic plans for program development, maintenance and renewal
- Exercise better financial management
- Demonstrate your management of training resources
- Recognize key concepts and lessons on integrating computer technology into training
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Human capital professionals
Training and development managers (internal or commercial purposes)
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 30,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-house sessions. Our 350+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.
Mr. Bernard Piens, Training Manager, SN Brussels
The course provided me with an opportunity to objectively analyze our company methods and determine what must be changed for our training function to become more effective in delivering our organizational goals.