Enhance your skills as a Unit Load Device (ULD) instructor with the latest teaching methods. Develop teaching objectives specific to ULD build-up and handling by reviewing flight accidents, and understand the function of regulatory regimes in flight safety.
Ensure that you are up-to-date with the latest standards, guidelines and best practices with this hands-on course, which focuses on both training and ULD operations and management. Over 5 days you will boost your skills, and identify and address your needs as an instructor by testing and developing your classroom skills. With the help of performance objectives, learn how to design lesson plans and instructional aids, and gain practical experience by preparing and presenting short lessons during the course.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-company training.
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an examination
- Participants should have prior knowledge of Basic ULD build-up and handling rules
- Recommended level is Management and Professional
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
|Sep 16 - Sep 20, 2019 - Spain, Madrid (IATA)
5 additional classes are scheduled. See all
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Improve your own knowledge of ULD operations and management
- Transfer knowledge effectively and efficiently to your target group
- Plan a training course concept for your target group
- Conduct the training course using different methods of delivery
- Coach other trainers in your company on the art of conveying information effectively
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Full time company trainers-to-be in this field
- People involved in the planning and development of course curricula
- Senior warehouse staff who exercise coaching and have internal training duties
- Training department managers who seek specific knowledge
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.