Learn how to develop a project management plan, define scope, and determine project requirements.
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Professional and Management
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or equivalent for other languages.
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Develop a project management plan
- Define scope and determine project requirements
- Use recognized tools and techniques to create a project baseline
- Develop a comprehensive project risk response
- Communicate project progress effectively
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Executive MBA students
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
Participants enrolled in the Diploma in Advanced Studies in Aviation Management will benefit from receiving an academic diploma from both University of Geneva and IATA.
This course has been customized into a three-day format for the IATA-University of Geneva Aviation Management program. It may be taken as a single certificate course, or as part of the
Diploma in Advanced Studies in Aviation Management, or Executive MBA with specialization in aviation management.
About IATA Classroom Training
We train more than 10,000 aviation professionals annually through our global network of IATA Training Centers, Regional Training Partners, and in private in-company sessions. Our 200+ classroom courses are developed using IATA’s unique industry insight and delivered by IATA Instructors, experts in their fields. More
Graduates of this course can apply for the Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) distance learning program at a special graduate price.