ISAGO for Providers
Schedule an ISAGO Audit
If you want your ground handling company to schedule, undergo and successfully complete an ISAGO audit, then complete the following steps:
- Download the ISAGO Standards Manual (pdf)
- Familiarize the Corporate Managers with the Organization and Management (ORM-H) standards
- Familiarize the Operations Personnel with the standards (i.e., Organization and Management (ORM-S), Load Control (LOD), Passenger Handling (PAX), Aircraft Ground Movement (AGM) and others)
- Register for the ISAGO extranet page and complete the online ISAGO Audit Request form
Audit Requests for a particular year, must be registered by the GSP at the latest by September 30th of the preceding year. IATA then processes all requests in the month of October and finalizes next year’s audit schedule during November each year.
As a result, requests for a 2014 audit must be registered at IATA by September 30th 2013.
The complete process is detailed in the GSPs – Frequently Asked Questions. (pdf)
Participate in an ISAGO workshop
The objective of this workshop is to :
- Explain the documentation structure required to be able to conform to ISAGO standards
- Familiarize the Provider with the Program standards, the follow-up process and the Q5AIMS audit software
- Prepare the Ground Service Provider for a smooth ISAGO audit
This is a four (4) day workshop which includes one (1) day hands-on training.
Next workshop : Astana - Kazakhsatn, 07-10 October, 2013 Register (pdf)
Further information (English version pdf)
Further information (Russian version pdf)
If you want to schedule a workshop at your location, please contact email@example.com