Passenger Experience Management Group (PEMG)
The Passenger Experience Management Group (PEMG) was established by IATA Resolution 705.
Main functions of the PEMG:
- Set direction and policy for all areas within Passenger Experience
- Provide oversight and governance for the constituent working groups
- Review and approve proposed additions, changes and deletions to Standards within PEMG and the constituent working groups as well as any future products and/or PEMG activities
- Submit an annual report of its activities to the
Passenger Service Conference (PSC) meeting
- Liaise closely with other A4A (Airlines for America) and IATA Committees impacting on PEMG Standards
The projects under Passenger Experience include:
More information about Passenger Experience
PEMG composition and meetings
The PEMG is open to IATA and A4A (Airlines for America) member airlines, Strategic Partners, Industry Stakeholders such as members of the
Airports Council International (ACI)
, and Governments. The number of participants is limited to 15. The group meets at least once a year but as often as necessary.
Fast Travel Work Group (FTWG)
To login or register to the private site of the PEMG please use the links below.