Passenger Experience Management Group (PEMG)
The Passenger Experience Management Group (PEMG) was established by IATA Resolution 705.
Main functions of the PEMG:
- Set direction and policy for all areas within Passenger Experience
- Provide oversight and governance for the constituent working groups
- Review and approve proposed additions, changes and deletions to Standards within PEMG and the constituent working groups as well as any future products and/or PEMG activities
- Submit an annual report of its activities to the
Passenger Service Conference (PSC) meeting
- Liaise closely with other A4A (Airlines for America) and IATA Committees impacting on PEMG Standards
- The projects under Passenger Experience include:
- Fast Travel
- Passenger Facilitation
- Common Use
Composition and Meetings
The PEMG is open to IATA and A4A (Airlines for America) member airlines, Strategic Partners, Industry Stakeholders such as members of the
Airports Council International (ACI)
, and Governments. The number of participants is limited to 15. The group meets at least once a year but as often as necessary.
Fast Travel Work Group (FTWG)
To login or register to the private site of the PEMG please use the links below.
Registration (external users only)
About the IATA Passenger Experience Program
IATA's Passenger Experience program addresses the end to end passenger journey from ticket purchase through to arrival at destination. It comprises a range of projects to improve the travel experience and help reduce unnecessary operational costs to the industry.
One of the primary delivery channels is self-service options for passengers where it makes sense. In process areas controlled by government authorities, such as Security, Immigration and Customs, Passenger Experience will improve the facilitation of these processes by harmonizing passenger data requirements and enhancing passenger preparedness to reduce queues and process times.
You can visit the
IATA Strategic Partnership pages for more information on Passenger Experience projects.