Passenger Experience Management Group (PEMG)
The Passenger Experience Management Group (PEMG) was established by IATA Resolution 705 and reports to the
. The PEMG was created to allow the industry to focus its efforts on standards and solutions aligned to the end-to-end passenger process.
Main functions of the PEMG:
- Set direction and policy for all areas within Passenger Experience and Facilitation
- Provide oversight and governance for the constituent working groups
- Review and approve proposed additions, changes and deletions to Standards within PEMG and the constituent working groups as well as any future products and/or PEMG activities
- Submit an annual report of its activities to the
Passenger Service Conference (PSC) meeting
- Liaise closely with other
A4A (Airlines for America),
Airports Council International (ACI) and IATA Committees impacting on PEMG Standards
The PEMG governs a number of initiatives under the
Passenger Experience and Facilitation.
PEMG composition and meetings
The PEMG works closely with IATA member airlines, IATA Strategic Partners as well as Industry Stakeholders. The group meets at least once a year, but as often as necessary.
PEMG Working Groups
Joining the PEMG
To login or register to the private site of the PEMG please use the links below.