Smarter Regulation Working Group (SRWG)
The mandate of the SRWG can be summarized in 4 main objectives:
- Establish an agreed upon “smarter regulation” methodology. This should include:
- A high level definition statement of what the industry regards as smart regulation
- A set of principles upon which smart regulation should be designed
- A set of principles that guide the process for executing smart regulation
- Using this methodology, identify key policy areas and regulatory initiatives where smart regulation is needed
- Establish a methodology for prioritizing such policy areas and initiatives
- Support IATA in the design and execution of campaigns directed at addressing such policy areas and initiatives
Composition and Meetings
The SRWG is open to IATA member airlines only. The number of participants is limited to 10 and the group holds conference calls on average every 6 weeks. Additional Industry Affairs Advisory Council members, observers or external experts may be invited by the SRWG Chairperson to participate in meetings or join the group on the basis of their particular expertise, interest or experience.
Need more information?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org