Organized in collaboration with ALTA, the Aviation Day Colombia was held on 27 November 2018 in Bogotá. The goal of the event was to bring together industry experts, senior airline and airport executives, and government authorities to discuss aviation’s largest opportunities and key challenges across Colombia.
Look at the photos from the event
Press Release & Media
- Maximizing the Economic Benefits of Air Transport in Colombia - Press Release (English - Spanish)
- Airlines welcome Bogota expansion over new airport (News)
- IATA llama a la cooperación para impulsar la aviación en Colombia (News)
- Las tres medidas que debe adoptar el país para ser más competitivo en el sector aéreo (News)
- Complete presentations are available here (pdf)
New country report for Colombia
- Report is available here.