The 2022 GTC was an onsite and virtual event held from Wednesday 12 October to Saturday 15 October.
The in-person event took place during the Portugal Air Summit, and key sessions were be broadcast live on social media. We will provide the links in due course.
For further information, please get in touch through the Customer Portal.
If you would like to be added to the distribution list to receive details of future GTCs, please send your full name, job title, company and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Training for a world of opportunities
Participants included leaders in training, and learning development from aviation training organizations, plus key personnel from IATA training partners i.e. Authorized Training Centers (ATC), Accredited Training Schools (ATS), RTP (Regional Training Partners) and Academic Partners (AP).
- Learning and development professionals
- Training directors and managers
- Professors and instructors
- Human resources personnel
- Learning officers
- e-learning managers
- Course designers and developers
GTC 2021 virtual event
Who should attend and why?
The conference is open to Learning & Development executives actively involved in designing, preparing and delivering aviation-related training courses. L&D Executives, as well as Human Resources personnel from Airlines, Airports, Civil Aviation, Cargo, Ground Handling, ANSP and Travel & Tourism with, but not limited to the following titles:
- Chief Learning Officer
- Head of Human Resources
- Corporate Training and Development Executive
- Instructional Technology Executive
- Training Director, Manager, Coordinator
- eLearning Program Director, Manager
- Instructional & Multimedia Designer
- Education and Training Specialist
Reasons to attend
- Post-pandemic re-start of the industry
- Thought-leaders will share the hottest topics in training
- Conference sessions are presented in different formats to meet a wide variety of learning styles. From discussions to panels, there is something for everyone
- Upcoming and new training courses, and new training delivery methods
- Opportunities to learn and share with other training professionals and leading industry experts
- Meet one on one with key IATA Training personnel to discuss business opportunities and challenges
- Network with colleagues and business partners. Many attendees rate networking as the most important benefit of IATA Global Training Conferences. We offer a number of settings in which to connect and network, and we allow enough time in between sessions for you to share and discuss your insights. Many of the connections with colleagues and business partners go beyond the Conference and become a source of support for our partner
- Share your experience post-conference. Propose to deliver a short presentation to your colleagues to share what you learned and offer possible applications and recommendations relevant to your organization
Justify your attendance
We understand that many of our Training partners need to keep an eye on costs. That’s why for the in-person attendance we’ve included several meals and free entrance to all conference events in your conference registration.