2021 IATA Training Global Training Conference (GTC)
The 2021 GTC will be a virtual event held from Tuesday 19 October to Thursday 21 October.
We recommend that you register online for the event without delay. Registration is open to IATA Training Partners, and members of the Learning and Development community.
Resilience and adaptability
The IATA Training Global Training Conference is the key opportunity for learning and development professionals to meet online and discuss challenges and opportunities in a post-pandemic world.
Highlights will include sessions on:
- Job-ready Skills and Competencies, upskilling and right-skilling
- Digital Inclusiveness, diversity, and culture, learning design for inclusivity
- Safety Leadership, well-being for human performance
- Predictive Technologies in learning
- Data, Virtual Reality, Artificial Intelligence in training
- Sustainability Strategy – our understanding
- Ethics and equity in the digital age
Who will participate?
Participants include leaders in training, and learning development from aviation training organizations, plus key personnel from IATA training partners i.e. Authorized Training Centers (ATC), Accredited Training Schools (ATS), RTP (Regional Training Partners) and Academic Partners (AP).
- Learning and Development professionals
- Training Directors and Managers
- Professors and instructors
- Human Resources personnel
- Learning Officers
- eLearning Managers
- Course Designers, and Developers
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would like to be added to the distribution list to receive more information later in the year, please send your full name, job title, company and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Come and join our virtual event!
Please check back soon for the detailed Agenda.