Welcome to the IATA Training Center in Seoul!
Seoul is known for its vibrant districts, eclectic fashion scene, delicious street food, and for being the birthplace of K-pop and Hallyu. Despite being a technologically advanced country, Seoul is still famous for its historical sites and traditional culture.
Seoul Training Center
The IATA Trainign Center in Seoul is located at the Incheon Airport Aviation Academy.
Incheon Airport Aviation Academy (IAAA)
Republic of Korea
Please contact our team in Singapore for more information about Seoul or our courses:
Singapore Training Center
80, Pasir Panjang Road
#20-81 Mapletree Business City
Tel: +1 (514) 390 6777
Contact us online
There are many hotels near the training center, and special rates are available for course participants. More information will be provided at the time of your registration.
Plan what to do during your stay with the Visit Seoul website.
- Please check your national quarantine rules and any travel restrictions before traveling internationally to our Training Center.
- You may be required to complete a health questionnaire on arrival at the Reception of the Training Center.
- Please note that we have enhanced safety measures in our Training Centers.
- You may be required to wear a mask while you are in the Training Center.
- Please note that IATA is not able to influence local authorities/immigration to grant visas or border entry.