Airport Development Reference Manual
For more than 50 years, the Airport Development Reference Manual (ADRM) has defined excellence in airport design for thousands of users worldwide.
11th edition available now!
IATA, in its continued collaboration with the Airports Council International (ACI) and key aviation stakeholders, have reviewed and updated the ADRM.
- Updated Level of Service Guidelines chart
- New capacity calculation methodology and formulas
- New section on Airport Technology
- Expanded section on Operational Readiness and Airport Transfer (ORAT)
- New section on Baggage Handling
- New section on Commercial Development
- New section on Jet Fuel Infrastructure
- Expanded support sections on Terminal Wayfinding and Signage, and A-CDM
- Expanded section on Multiple Aircraft Ramping Stand (MARS) stands
- Complete revision and update of the existing content
- For more information, see the ADRM 11th Edition Table of Contents (pdf)
Features and Benefits
The ADRM is a global product and is used by a wide range of professional teams such as: Airport Planners, Airlines, Airports, Architects, Structural and Mechanical Engineers, Airport Consultants, Airport Security Planners, Government Authorities and Airport Authorities involved in airport development and planning, capacity planning, terminal planning, apron design and more.
- Updates of new sections/content when available (except print)
- Access at anytime, anywhere (Internet access only required for updates)
- Search function allowing to find information quickly
- Customization options of your copy
- Links within the manual and hyperlinks to relevant external resources
New format, new look
This edition is now available in the following formats:
- IATA e-Library (Read about their features and select the format(s) that suits you and your organization best.)
- Floating License
- Reintroducing the print when bought with the Windows+Print combo
Participate in the ADRM community
Register for free to:
- Ask our experts questions
- Be part of the Discussion Forums on hot topics surrounding airport development
- View FAQs as they develop
Order ADRM online
Click on one of the "Buy Online" links below.
9165-11 This combo includes the print version of the manual as well as the Windows version. Print version is not available as a standalone.
9043-11 For more information such as features & tech specs, go to www.iata.org/floating-license. Requires your IT department's support.
9163-11 - Software for Windows. Quicker delivery by email and avoids postage fees. Includes a Toolbox incl. capacity calculations and Level of Service Guidelines (Mobile version does not). For more info on features, go to www.iata.org/elibrary.
9037-11 -Mobile. No installation challenges, available on non-PC devices. However does not include the Toolbox. For more info on features, go to www.iata.org/elibrary.