The Strategic Partnerships Program is a platform for aviation solution providers to build, as well as strengthen relationships with key industry stakeholders. Through their participation in various IATA work groups, Strategic Partners gain a unique insight into airline priorities and have the opportunity to be recognized for working together with IATA in serving the air transport industry.
AGM-level Strategic Partners can also attend IATA's Annual General Meeting. Read more about the 2024 edition of the IATA AGM and World Air Transport Summit.
Why join the Partnerships Program?
- Gain a unique perspective into airline priorities
- Participate in the development of new airline initiatives
- Interact with global decision-makers and other influential leaders
- Promote solutions that are critical to the future of the aviation industry
- Position your company for success