Our main goals include:
- Optimizing engineering and maintenance measures to improve safety, reliability and productivity and promoting the global harmonization of aircraft equipment
- Identifying reduction opportunities in
fuel consumption and carbon emissions
- Improving safety and operational efficiency in ground operations
- Driving the industry changes in
- Meeting demand of aviation professionals and the need to improve safety, quality and efficiency of training
- Reduce safety hazards in operations, such as
- Identifying and mitigating
operational cost issues
- Achieving the
digitalization of aircraft operations
InfrastructureWe take a leadership role in influencing airport and airspace planning and development projects worldwide to meet airline requirements for safety, efficiency, and functionality.
We are seeking to establish and maintain a global infrastructure strategy that addresses high level, long-term planning and near-term issues, as well as harmonized regional development. Working globally with airlines and industry partners promotes cost effective and environmentally responsible improvements.