The Settlement and Accounting Standards Board manages the development of standards concerning any interaction between airlines and any other parties for the purpose of managing financial processes supporting the delivery of passenger services to the extent these are developed under the Passenger Services Conference.
This includes but is not limited to payment, settlement data exchange standards, and other related financial data exchange standards.
Groups under the Settlement and Accounting Board
- BSP Data Interchange Specifications Group (BDISG)
- Order Payments Working Group (OPWG)
- Order Accounting Working Group (OAWG)
- Airline Billing and Settlement Working Group (ABS WG)
The BSP Data Interchange Specifications Working Group
- Deals with matters concerning the development and maintaining data interchange specifications for the exchange of passenger ticketing and related data between Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) business partners.
- Reviews and endorses proposals to create or amend standards to develop and document suitable technical solutions for the provision of BSP related data, for publication in the BSP Data Interchange Specifications Handbook (DISH) and ensure that those technical solutions align with existing standards.
- Develops and documents suitable technical solutions for the provision of BSP related data, for publication in the DISH.
- Proposes realistic implementation schedules for changes to the DISH standards, for review by SASB.
- Where practical, BDISG will take into account business requirements of BSP business partners.
- Reviews and endorses proposals to amend PSC Resolution 750 Attachment A - BSP Data Interchange Specifications Handbook.
- Liaises with other process owning groups under the PSC, and advisory groups under Industry Committees as required.
- Maintains a work plan and reports regularly to SASB.
- Develops and endorses other standards as directed by the SASB.
BSP Data Interchange Specifications Handbook
To view and/or participate in the activities under the BSP Data Interchange Working Group, please access the SSW site.
Membership of the Settlement and Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
The following representatives have been elected to serve on the Pay-Account Standards Board for a two year period:
|Revenue Accounting Manager
|Director of Corporate Settlement
|Jerome Boyer (Vice-Chair)
|VP, Revenue Accounting
|Mary Beth Macdonald
|Managing Director of Revenue Accounting
|Head of Finance Services
|Head of Finance - Customer Finance
|General Manager of Revenue Accounting
|China Southern Airlines*
|Sales Income Risk Management Manager
|Delta Air Lines
|Director - Revenue Accounting
|Senior Manager, EK Revenue Services
|Pramod Kumar Srivastava
|Director - Revenue Accounting
|Manager, Business Support
|Project Manager Order Transformation Finance
|Head of Revenue Control
|Qantas Airways Limited
|Manager Finance - Revenue Protection
|Business Support Manager, Revenue Information & Integrity
|Deputy General Manager of Settlement Department
|Ong Boon Siong
|Senior Manager, Passenger Sales Accounting
|Swiss International Air Lines
|Myriam Burget (Chair)
|Head of Revenue Accounting and Control
|Vice President, Revenue Accounting
|Managing Director, Passenger Revenue Accounting
|VP of Finance and Accounting Dept, Head of Revenue Accounting
|Senior Manager Airline Distribution Standards (Pay-Accounts)
The Order Accounting Working Group
- Review and endorse proposals to create or amend standards governing these processes. Ensure that proposals align with existing standards.
- While reviewing and endorsing proposals, liaise with other Governance Groups as required.
- Maintain a work plan and report regularly to SASB
To view and/or particiate in the activities under the Order Accounting WorkingGroup, please access the SSW site.
The Airline Billing and Settlement Working Group:
- Develops billing and settlement business requirements documentation and procedural standards that facilitates the exchange of information necessary for billing and settlement between airlines and any 3rd party transportation provider using Enhanced and Simplified Distribution based on the passenger offer and orders standards (NDC and One Order).
- Reviews and endorses proposals to amend IATA RAM (Revenue Accounting Manual) rules (Passenger & Cargo).
To participate in this groups activities, please join the Standard Setting Workspace (SSW) platform.