The IATA Ground Handling Conference (IGHC) is the premier annual ground handling industry conference in the world.
Why should you attend?
Unique business, networking and branding opportunities with 95% satisfaction rate.
- Over 750 delegates are expected
- Meet airlines decision makers
- Exclusive access to industry intelligence and latest industry developments
Want to see what happened in our2019 edition?
Who will you meet?
Bringing together over 750 delegates to represent the whole industry, here's who you will meet:
- 30% airlines, 60% ground service providers and airports, 10% manufacturers and solution providers
- 60% commercial and 34% operational/safety positions represented
- 50% executive management, 49% middle management
The IGHC 2020 Roadmap (pdf) is now available.
Registrations are now open!
|category||EARLY-BIRD RATE (BY JANUARY 31)||regular rate|
|IATA Member Airline||$625||$625|
|IATA Strategic Partner||$1800||$2065|
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to expand your network and get insights into the latest industry trends and developments.
Mexico City, Mexico’s largest city and the most populous metropolitan area in the Western Hemisphere, is also known as Distrito Federal, or the federal district. It is the country’s economic and cultural hub, as well as home to the offices of the federal government. Mexico City's leading position with regard to other urban centres of the developing world can be attributed to its origins in a rich and diverse environement, its long history as a desnsely populated area, and the central role that its rulers have defined for it throughout the ages
- Find out more information on Visit Mexico
Hilton Mexico City Reforma
Hilton Mexico City Reforma is located beside the downtown, historic area of Mexico City – alongside the city's finest architecture and theatres, embassies and art galleries. Twenty minutes from Mexico City Airport, this central Mexico City hotel is a short drive from the bustling financial and business areas of Mexico.
If you are not sure about your visa requirements to enter Mexico, the IATA TravelCentre provides passport, visa, health advice, and much more. Visit the IATA TravelCentre!
32th IATA Ground Handling Conference
The 32th IATA Ground Handling Conference took place in Madrid, Spain from 26 to 29 May 2019, at the Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center.
View all the IGHC 2019 pictures!
Attending Companies & Speed Networking Airlines
The Ground Ops Executive Summit 2019
- Have a look at Ground Ops Executive Summit 2019 Brief (pdf)
The IATA IGHC 2019 Sessions Summary
- Have a look at IGHC 2019 Sessions Summary (pdf)
- Opening Plenary Presentation (pdf)
- Making the Ground Operations Attractive for our Employees Presentation (pdf)
- The Future of the Passengers Presentation (pdf)
- Ramp of the Future Presentation (pdf)
- Sustainable Ramp Presentation (pdf)
- Plenary Presentation (pdf)
- Safety Performance Indicators Presentation (pdf)
- Driving Competitive Advantage Through RFID in Baggage Presentation (pdf)
- Cargo Handling Manual Implementation Presentation (pdf)
- Culture Presentation (pdf)
- Standard Agreements & SLAs Presentation (pdf)
- Threat and Risk Audit Matrix Presentation (pdf)
- Plenary Presentation (pdf)
- IGHC 2019 Intro
- Official Opening
- Opening Plenary Full
- Welcome Adresses
- IGHC Innovator Competition
- Our 2019 IGHC Innovator is
- Major Growth in Aviation Jobs Expected in Ground Operations
- Ramp of the future Introduction
- Fully Ramped Up for the Future
- Expediting the Air Cargo Ground Experience
- IATA Nexxt Bootcamp Madrid
- Auditing Overhauling ISAGO
- Plenary Session 1
- Plenary Session 2
- Plenary Session 3
- Tuesday Opening
- IATA Celebi Signing