FRED+ is an easy-to-use and intuitive platform developed to support and facilitate CO2 emissions reporting for aircraft operators and states subject to CORSIA.
FRED+ has been developed using the latest technologies to facilitate CORSIA emissions reporting in accordance with ICAO requirements by pairing operators directly with their state authorities for safe and secure transmission of emissions data.
Users have access to analytical dashboards and benchmark reports that provide aircraft operators with valuable insights on fuel, emissions and operational efficiency.
FRED+ is accessible free of charge to all aircraft operators subject to CORSIA, their respective state authorities, and designated verifiers.
FRED+ Access Guide with Mobile Phone Authentication (pdf)
FRED+ Access Guide with Internet Browser Authentication (pdf)
Sign-up to stay informed about the latest developments.
Information brochure (pdf)
- FRED+ General Presentation (pdf)
FRED+ allows three type of user profiles to register and to pair up in order to comply with the CORSIA emissions reporting requirements:
- Aircraft operators. All aircraft operators are eligible to access FRED+, IATA member airlines, non-IATA members, private aviation, business jet operators.
- State authorities designated to administer aircraft operators subject to CORSIA (e.g. National Civil Aviation Authorities)
- Verifiers accredited by National Accreditation Bodies and mandated by respective airlines to verify CORSIA emissions data.
- User access management, differentiated user profiles and rights.
- Direct pairing option, allowing aircraft operators and their respective administering authorities to directly connect for safe and secure transmission of data.
- User defined analytical dashboards and benchmark reports.
- Emissions Monitoring Plan (EMP) approval workflow and archiving function.
- Data vault with manual and automated batch upload functionality.
- Error logs and direct rectification of errors.
- Step-by step emissions reporting engine, fully CORSIA (ICAO SARPs) compliant.
- Verifier interface and validation pages.
- State authority (e.g. CAA) administration pages.
- Built in notification and messaging system.
- Sustainable aviation fuel reporting.
- Built in CERT functionality to address data gaps and emissions estimation.
- CORSIA knowledge base and overlay help system.
- Operator specific and customizable data validation features.
Please fill in the webinar
form to request a dedicated webinar for you and your colleagues. Webinars will cover all FRED+ functionalities and explain in detail how the system can help you with your CORSIA reporting requirements.
Webinar presentations are open to airlines and state authorities and there is no cost for attending the sessions. The duration of each session is aproximately 90 minutes.
FRED+ is an easy-to-use and intuitive platform developed to support and facilitate CO2 emissions reporting for aircraft operators, verifiers and states subject to CORSIA
FRED+ is available for all aircraft operators irrespective of IATA membership, size or type of operations.
Yes, aircraft operators can use FRED+ independently of their administering authority to generate emissions reports and take full advantage of the analytical tools available.
No. Any airline wishing to use FRED+ will do so on a completely voluntary basis.
The IATA Fuel Reporting portal is used by the industry to track progress towards its fuel efficiency target. FRED+ is designed specifically to support aircraft operators and states with CORSIA.
Data Submission & Analytics
Yes, the system accepts manual and automated inputs, or a combination of both.
Yes, automatic physical data checks on all information entering the system will be conducted.
As often as you like, from daily entries to annual submissions as required by CORSIA – whichever is most convenient for the user.
States will be able to export a report in the format required by ICAO for submission.
Yes, the system will facilitate SAF reporting – and handle all additional supporting documentation required.
EMPs can be stored, archived and shared between aircraft operators and their respective authorities. Guidance materials and templates will be available for download from FRED+.
Yes, all relevant reference information will be available and continuously updated.
Customized output reports can be generated upon request by both aircraft and state users.
Yes, FRED+ will offer customizable de-identified benchmark reports.
User Management & Data Security
Yes, verifiers can access the system to validate data and upload verification reports.
Yes, each account within FRED+ can be assigned multiple users with customizable access rights.
Yes, a messaging board in FRED+ will enable aircraft operators to communicate with states and verifiers.
FRED+ is developed upon internationally-recognized and best-in-class data management and security standards. Regular data security and processing integrity audits of the system will be performed.
A strict validation process will ensure only designated users from aircraft operators, states and verifiers can access FRED+. Access requests beyond this will be unconditionally declined.
If you have any questions, please contact us at