DG AutoCheck is a digital solution that enables airlines, ground handlers and freight forwarders to automatically check the compliance of the Shipper’s Declaration for Dangerous Goods (DGD) against all relevant provisions of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations. It facilitates as well the verification of the packages' marks and labels on dangerous goods consignments.
Are you interested in improving efficiency of your DG acceptance checks?
DG AutoCheck, IATA’s dangerous goods acceptance check validation tool, applies all the provisions contained in the latest edition of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) through an automated compliance solution. By using the solution in your operations, you can ensure that you are applying all the provisions of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations for acceptance of dangerous goods by air and automatically check all state and operator variations.
How can digitalizing your dangerous goods acceptance checks help you?
By implementing DG AutoCheck in your dangerous goods and hazardous materials (HAZMAT) operations, you will be able to:
- Automate dangerous goods acceptance checks
- Validate compliance of all rules for every consignment
- Avoid regulatory fines
- Flag all issues identified
- Provide confidence in the accuracy of the acceptance checks
- Have complete visibility and transparency of your DG operations
- Benefit from a full suite of Business Intelligence (BI) reporting capabilities
- Learn more
The 3 key benefits that you can expect from implementing a digital dangerous goods compliance solution
The air transport industry handles in excess of 1.25 million dangerous goods shipments transported per year and it is forecast to grow at a rate of at 4.9% per year over the next five years. To benefit from this growth the air cargo industry needs to adopt modern and harmonized standards that facilitate safe, secure and efficient operations, particularly in relation to carriage of dangerous goods. DG AutoCheck is a significant step towards achieving this goal, here’s how the solution can help:
- SAFETY IMPROVEMENT
- Acceptance check quality is improved and consistent with the current edition of the DGR
- Any addenda to the DGR are immediately applied to the checks
- Staff can focus on exceptions, not routine, reducing human errors
- Staff’s DG training currency is verified and, if expired, access to the system is blocked
- Compliance-related errors are intercepted and flagged
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT
- Significantly reduce DG checking process time
- Become paperless and centralize document validation
- Distribute check results such as data for the NOTOC or error report to the shipper
- Manage and monitor your organization’s acceptance checks centrally
- COST SAVINGS
- Avoid non-safety related costs
- Reduce rejections by airlines
- Minimize the risk of regulatory fines for non-compliance
- Decrease filing, reporting and compliance analysis costs