The Ticketing Handbook (THB) is the official guide to worldwide airline passenger ticketing. Prepared by an international group of ticketing experts, it explains the whats, whys, and hows of airline ticketing. It is completed with many easy-to-understand ET and EMD examples.
The THB thoroughly details what entries to make on tickets and EMDs. It includes coverage on additional/optional services, involuntary rerouting, Fare Selection Criteria, Baggage rules, Changes to passenger's tickets (Reissue / Exchange / Refund procedures) and more. It also clarifies ticketing entries for fare calculation principles in easy-to-understand language and examples.
Order the Ticketing Handbook online
2021 Ticketing Handbook Combo
Passenger Tariffs Toolkit bundle: Save up to 7% on the passenger standands manual when purchasin them together. Order the bundle online
- The most comprehensive ticketing guide available
- Quick reference for fare calculation and ticketing entries
- Up-to-date ticketing and electronic miscellaneous documents guidelines
- Written in easy-to-understand language with relevant examples
- Beneficial to GDSs, carriers and agents
The book is accompanied by a Web download application to facilitate searching by use of key words and training with blank ticket facsimiles.
Still not sure if the Ticketing Handbook is for you? Download the full table of contents:
What’s new in the 2022 Ticketing Handbook?
- Elaboration as to the usage of the rural airports tax in the US identified with code ZP
- Updates to the Form Of Payments codes
- Updates to some Reason for Issuance Sub Codes used in EMDs
- Elaboration on surcharge codes YQ/YR
- How to issue a ticket for the Name field- Change of gender
- Amendments to the Limitation of value of the EMD- Travel agents
- New examples: Elaboration as to the payment in dual currencies countries
- New examples: Elaboration as to the refund when the ticket is being reissued by a second carrier