Join us for the 8th IATA World Financial Symposium (WFS) that will take place on 21 - 22 September 2022 in Doha, Qatar.
WFS 2022, under the theme “Reshape Airline Resilience”, will comprise Opening and Closing Plenaries and 2 Tracks focusing on Airline Retailing and Shaping the Airline Finance (Risk Management, Sustainability, Taxation and Airline Financing).
View full agenda here (pdf)
The Opening Plenary will be one of the highlights of the symposium featuring:
- Muhammad Albakri, SVP Financial Settlement and Distribution Services, IATA, kicking off the Symposium and setting the scene of this one-of-a-kind, reborn event.
- Marie Owens, Chief Economist, IATA will provide an Economic Outlook on how the Airline Industry is building its resilience in a post-pandemic world.
- Willie Walsh, DG, IATA and E. Akbar Al Baker, Group CEO, Qatar Airways will share invaluable insights on how the Future of our Industry looks like.
- Caroline Drischel, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Lufthansa Group and Teresa Parejo, Head of Sustainability, Iberia will propel us on an exciting voyage which destination is a future with Zero CO2 emissions by 2050
- A unique panel moderated by Nina Wittkamp, Partner, McKinsey and gathering Duncan Naysmith, CFO, Qatar Airways, Erik Swelheim CFO, KLM & Chair of the Industry Financial Advisory Council, Glenn Morgan, Digital Transformation Leader, Caroline Drischel, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Lufthansa Group and Teresa Parejo, Head of Sustainability, Iberia , who will together demonstrate how Partnerships in Action can best pave the Way Ahead.
Don’t miss the opportunity of hearing from and networking with financial executives and experts. Make sure you have your seat saved to attend WFS!