Boost your travel agencies‘ sales
Airlines have a growing need for flexible and easy to implement tools to increase their sales performance in this highly competitive industry. When it comes to planning on new and tactical sales incentives and swiftly deploying them in selected market segments, you need a reliable solution.
IATA Global Net Remit 5 (NR5), an upfront agency incentive management service helps push your travel agency sales by instantly incentivizing your agents through the BSP settlement cycle. Available in all IATA BSP countries worldwide, the NR5 solution enables you to manage the entire lifecycle of incentives from contract filing, calculation and payment, to reporting and analytics, with no extra effort from Travel Agents.
Interested in GNR5? Contact us now!
"This incursion into the BSP is accompanied by an attractive commercial plan of preferential commissions. The full automatioin avoids manual calculation and percentage errors in the commission, simplifies the work for travel agents and helps strengthen the airline-travel agent relationship.”Octavio Hernandez, Sales Manager, Singapore Airlines, Mexico
A powerful business analytics tool
Tracking, measuring and benchmarking performance of sales with active incentives are critical to drive proper sales strategies. Global NR5 is a must-have for airlines keen to equip their sales teams with an easy-to-use solution which helps to identify opportunities to increase revenues and take informed sales actions.
Some 72 airlines already use NR5. Over US$194 million of supplementary commissions were detected in 2018, representing some 1.4% of gross sales out of over 34 million tickets checked.
Sign up for NR5 now and benefit from:
- A global access to KPIs and reports on the performance of active deals
- An effective tracking of present and past sales performance using trends and year on year analysis
- Detailed views and KPIs on:
- Commissioned tickets
- Net revenues
- Analysis by O&D, by agents, by transactions
New! Special management of incentives for vouchers
Aside from the standard Incentive Management solution that stimulates Travel Agents to boost airlines sales on dedicated conditions, such as fare basis, routing, class, and others, IATA and its service partner Accelya are deploying an additional service dedicated to the management of incentives placed by Airlines to stimulate issuance of vouchers or exchange transactions during the COVID19 period.
- Specific team dedicated to loading the deals on EMDs with conditions set by Airline
- Eligible transactions can be filtered by FPTP “Exchange”. Other filters and conditions may apply
- Airlines can opt for fix commission. Variable over-commissions (%) are possible under certain conditions
- Incentive (Supplementary commissions) amounts are automatically calculated on a daily basis
- Calculated supplementary commissions are reported through the BSP process (Airline HOT, billing analysis and Agent billing analysis)
- Incentives are paid to agents via ACMs at the periodicity Airlines choose (netting from remittance may be possible under certain conditions)
- Airlines have access to reports and analytics to visualize the values of distributed incentives and ACMs generated
- Special rate available for this additional module. Please contact us for information
Nothing contained on this page constitutes a recommendation, endorsement or preference by IATA and/or its member airlines with regard to vouchers. This information is not intended to substitute for any business’ individual decision.
New! Advanced Business Intelligence
Monitor & refine your sales performance with the new BI tool.
- Manage your contracts: you have full access to your deals and can query, monitor and refine them as you evolve your sales strategy
- Support services: at any time, a team of expert in NR5 will support you in setting up and monitoring your deals
Centralized detection & reporting
All set deals can be captured, stored and centrally monitored.
BSP reported sales data are checked against your active incentives, pre-defined criteria . For every transaction against which an active deal is detected, the solution proceeds with the calculation of supplementary commissions and reports it into the IATA BSP settlement cycle for instant payment to Travel Agents.
- Very flexible contract filing, and initial deal setup managed for you, to guarantee qualitative and effective activation of the service.
- A flexible solution to adapt to your needs and offer a wide range of eligibility criteria and conditions. Incentives can apply by segment, booking class, fare basis, flight number, ancillary codes and many more
- Incentive amounts are automatically calculated. Limited manual input by Travel Agents
- Incentive amounts are reported daily on Airline HOT and Agent billing analysis
- Incentives are paid to agents within the same period in which the tickets have been issued
Not sure how the solution can benefit you? Please contact us for a demo and customized presentation.