Understand flight schedules to benefit your air service development & predict shifting demand with accurate aviation data
The OAG Analyzer is an online query tool designed to access schedule and capacity data, for market analysis and research. It brings worldwide airline passenger schedule information to the fingertips of Airport Business Developers or Aviation Industry experts and analysts.
This powerful tool provides the supply side for all strategic supply-demand analysis related to passenger air travel, and air cargo. It is the perfect complement to AirportIS, IATA’s tool to support airports with their air service development projects. Customers of AirportIS and OAG Analyzer benefit from a single integrated interface.
The OAG Analyzer web-based platform makes extracting and manipulating data both fast and easy, through ready to use pre-defined reports or customized queries. It allows users to pull an unlimited amount of accurate data, accessible 24 hours a day.
Focus on the right data to deliver the insight, reports and charts you really need to answer your questions.
- How can airport resources be planned to meet passenger volumes?
- What schedules have been filed for the upcoming week, season or month?
- How much capacity are similar airports adding?
- What new routes are competing airports adding?
- What market share does my airport have to a specific destination or region?
- What opportunities exist for new routes?
OAG Analyzer is only available in a bundle with AirportIS.