Cargo Revenue Accounting Procedures (Classroom, 5 days)
During this course improve your knowledge and gain the practical skills to monitor your cargo sales and revenue processing.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TCGP-83
- This classroom course provides 5 days (40 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Examine the sales accounting and control functions
Identify the necessary tools for an effective revenue accounting
Understand key issues involved in proration and interline billings
Understand various interline traffic and proration agreements
Cargo sales processing and control
Sales audit, flown revenue and interline matching
Multilateral Interline Traffic Agreement (MITA) and Bilateral Interline Traffic Agreement (BITA)
Application of Multilateral Proration Agreement – Cargo and the Revenue Accounting Management (RAM)
Interline billing process and control
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Cargo personnel responsible for operations
Cargo personnel responsible for proration and revenue accounting
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.