Our traditional CEO Insight panel brings together a group of leading airline CEOs to provide their insights on what key challenges and opportunities our industry will face over the coming year, and how they plan to meet and even take advantage of them.
However, this year the panel looked a bit further into the future and, building on the ‘foresight’ work that IATA is doing to identify global trends, discussed also which challenges and opportunities the industry might be facing in 2035, and what actions airlines could take now to prepare them for what the future may have in store for us.
- Richard Quest, Moderator, International Business Correspondent, CNN
- Jayne Hrdlicka, Chief Executive Officer, Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd
- Edward Bastian, CEO, Delta Air Lines
- Bernard Gustin, CEO, Brussels Airlines
- Charamporn Jotikasthira, President, Thai Airways
- Timothy Clark, President, Emirates Airline