Air transport is a key enabler of economic activity in Romania.
It supports 107,000 total jobs and contributes EUR 2.3 billion to the Romanian economy.
Key Industry Priorities
- Improvement of air transport connectivity
- Sustainable and efficient modernization of airports
- Consultation with relevant stakeholders to ensure cost-effective airport expansion
- Efficient and non-discriminatory usage of airspace where introducton of new technology is aligned with the operational needs of the industry
- Promote innovative technology and processes to move passengers quickly
- Invest in more capacity at airports and air traffic management
- Ensure charges are set in consultation with users