Internships at IATA are a great way to kick off your career in an international business environment. Not only will you will learn about the exciting world of aviation, you will receive a hands-on opportunity to contribute to this exciting industry we are proud to be part of.
Many of our interns pursue their careers with us as full-time employees, driving the industry’s agenda forward. Interns learn on the job, working on real-life challenges and projects that add value to our customers. We empower our interns to deliver, challenge norms, be creative, and resolve customer problems. One thing is certain – it will be an unforgettable journey!
We offer two internship programs. The Graduate Internship Program is a full-time opportunity for recent university graduates. The Undergraduate Internship Program is a full-time or part-time opportunity for current undergraduate students.
Graduate Internship Program
A full-time internship that lasts from 5 to 11 months, depending on the assignment, and can be based in one of our main offices (Geneva, Montreal, Madrid, Miami, Singapore, Beijing, Amman or Amsterdam).
We would love to hear from you if you have
- A university degree (Bachelor’s degree as a minimum)
- Have graduated within the last 12 months
- Excellent command of English as a minimum, other languages, are considered a plus
Why join us?
- Experience and Development - you will gain excellent experience in an international and global organization and access to a mentor who will help you develop new skills
- Benefits - you will receive a monthly living allowance, accident insurance, and we will cover all business travel expenses if required
Undergraduate Internship Program
This is a unique opportunity to gain experience while studying. We offer this internship on a full and part-time basis.
We would love to hear from you if you
- Are a student enrolled in a local university, undertaking an undergraduate degree
- Have an excellent level of English, we consider other languages a plus
Why join us as an undergraduate?
- Experience and Development - you will gain excellent experience in an international organization and mentor who will help you develop new skills
- Benefits - you will receive a monthly living allowance, accident insurance, and we will cover all business expenses if required
How to apply?
Find out our opportunities for both graduates and undergraduates internships.