The IATA Taxation Meeting is a key event for airline tax professionals. Airline taxation experts from around the world gather to discuss aviation taxation, tax policy and compliance, IATA’s tax advocacy efforts, the global industry economic outlook, regional developments, and more.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to IATA’s tax campaigns and share the latest information on industry taxation.
Benefits of Attending
- Gain valuable insight on the latest aviation taxation developments
- Networking with other airline and government affairs colleagues, tax policy professionals and aviation taxation consultants
- Contribute to effective advocacy campaigns
- Liaise with IATA and members of its Industry Taxation Working Group on key issues and priorities for your company
- Discussion with industry experts on tax compliance and tax risk managements
- Upskilling knowledge towards optimal tax department performance
IATA Industry Taxation Meeting 2023
The IATA Industry Taxation Meeting was held in Chicago on 22-23 October 2023. The current and future challenges of aviation taxation policies and how to address them were explored and presented in interactive group discussions.
View the Taxation Meeting Program (pdf) to get an overview.