The Multilateral Interline Traffic Agreements (MITA) Windows application contains the passenger and cargo Interline Agreements which spell out the basic rules airlines follow when collecting money and issuing documents for carriage on each other's services. It includes consolidated information on the following:
- Multilateral Interline Traffic Agreements
- Lists of Participating Carriers
- Tabulation of Multilateral Interline Traffic Agreements
- IATA Interline Cargo Claims Agreement
- IATA Multilateral Agreements for Passenger and Cargo Interline Service Charges – United States
- Hotel Accommodation, Meals and Surface Transport Multilateral Agreement
- Clearing Houses
Still not sure if the MITA is for you? Download the full table of contents:
The MITA Daily Files deliver all the Multilateral Agreements information in a CSV format for your systems integration.The data files are updated daily and keep you informed with latest agreements.Available under 12 month subscription and delivered via iiNET.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Global Distribution Systems (GDS)
- Computer Reservation Systems (CRS)
- System providers
- Government agencies & libraries
- Travel agents
- Education institutions
The Bilateral Interline E-ticketing Agreements (BIETA/(Passengers only) allows you to benefit from up-to-date information on over 10,600 E-Ticketing interline agreements to directly update your databases.It is available as an excel file.Updated daily and accessible via a secured extranet access or distributed via ftp.
Get your MITA and BIETA and expand your business!
Don't miss the opportunity to benchmark your interline options!