Designed for travel agents and other travel sales intermediaries, the Travel Industry Designator Service (TIDS) is a unique code that allows your bookings to be recognized by industry suppliers from airlines, hotel & resort chains, cruise lines, car rental companies, theme parks, railway companies, etc.
- Government-issued license for travel agents (where applicable) or a copy of business registration
- Evidence of a bank account in the name of the company
- National Travel Agent Association proof of membership (if applicable)
- One (1) letter of recommendation from an IATA Airline or Global Distribution System (GDS)
Two (2) letters of recommendation, on company letterhead, from travel and tourism industry suppliers such as hotel chains, car rental companies, theme parks, etc.
Resources for TIDS Applicants
TIDS application form
Complete the application form below and submit it along with supporting documents via our Customer Portal, including the letters of recommendations, as per instructions stated in the form. Application form is available in English (EN), French (FR) and Spanish (SP):
For industry suppliers, please refer to the TIDS for Industry Suppliers page
Changes in your agency
In order to keep your records up-to-date and to stay in touch with you, please provide us with any changes within your agency. Complete one of the following forms and return it along with supporting documents as per instructions stated in the form.
- Notification of Changes: Request for Change form (pdf)
- Voluntary Relinquishment: Relinquishment form (pdf)