In today’s hypercompetitive cargo aviation environment, development of route networks is a top priority. IATA Consulting provides proven guidance to identify, develop and expand cargo route networks at airports around the globe.
We have the expertise and industry contacts to help your organization identify gaps, reduce leakage, optimize resources and develop attractive business cases that will build new air links to high-potential markets.
Who has benefited from our services?
Some clients that have benefited from IATA Consulting:
- Vancouver International Airport (Canada)
- Karanganda International Airport (Kazakhstan)
- Narita International Airport (Japan)
- Changi International Airport (Singapore)
- Korean Airports Corporation (South Korea)
- Suvarnabhumi International Airport (Thailand)
- Dubai World Central (U.A.E.)
- Oakland International Airport (U.S.A.)
How can IATA Consulting help?
Our services provide tailor-made solutions to enhance your in-house capability and develop compelling business cases with robust demand and route profit/loss analysis ready to be presented to cargo operators. Typical service areas include:
Improve airport’s competitive position based on:
- Detailed traffic profile analysis and air cargo forecasting
- Airport catchment area definition and mapping
Develop new routes based on:
- In-depth connectivity analysis
- Tech-stop analysis
Design measures or incentives to grow cargo business based on:
- Interviews with key airlines, freight forwarders and external stakeholders
- Benchmarking analysis
- For more information on this or any of our other Consulting services, please complete and submit our contact form here.
- Opt in for more information on IATA services you're interested in.