Making use of global and regional trend data analytics to set Safety and Security Performance Targets. The Incident Data eXchange (IDX) is IATA's safety and security incident data management program.
The IDX program is a worldwide, aggregated, de-identified database of incident reports including flight operations, cabin, ground operations safety and security occurrences. It offers a secure environment providing participants with a seamless experience to view aggregated data against standards and benchmarked with other counterparts.
Safety and security information is shown on key performance indicators, helping IDX participants to benchmark their own performance and establish safety performance targets in accordance with ICAO requirements for Safety Management Systems (SMS).
Free tools for IDX contributors
Participants can use IDX global and regional safety and security data to set the agenda for their safety and security committee meetings. Tools and reports are free to airlines who contribute their safety and security data to the program.
Enhanced Analytic Tools – Dashboards
Easy access to shared Safety and Security data helping participants to:
- Highlight critical trends on a regional and global scale.
- Benchmark at both the regional and global level.
- Anticipate operational challenges at specific airports.
- Identify critical incident trends whilst setting targets for improvement.
Integrating IATA Subject Matter Experts expertise and Artificial Intelligence Analytics allows for:
- An in-depth safety and security analysis on issues like Unruly Passengers; Drones; Air Traffic Management related events and much more.
- Ready-to-use presentations to communicate key issues throughout the organization.
Participation in the Incident Data Exchange (IDX) program is open to Airline Operators, Ground Service Providers and Airports providing ground services.
If you are interested in joining the IDX Community today to contribute to global safety and security performance improvement, please fill out the GADM enrollment form (pdf) and send it to us at email@example.com.