Why do corporates want IATA CO2 Connect?
- Gain credibility by offering transparency and accuracy of your business travel environmental impact.
- Use reliable data to optimize your carbon budgets, more sustainable and informed decisions, monitor, and improve net-zero targets.
- Shed light on your company's Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) activities while enhancing investor transparency and improving perception by customers and stakeholders with the most reliable data for Business Travel in ESG reporting.
- Build trust by providing consistent and accurate CO2 emissions results, based on up-to-date actual data and not in estimates.
- Access to the most granular, accurate and reliable air travel CO2 emissions data available, based on airline and aircraft specific actual fuel burn and load factor data, contributed directly by carriers, vetted, and audited by IATA.
- Have confidence that you’re displaying CO2 emissions data based on the first industry developed Passenger CO2 Standard Methodology, adopted globally by airlines.
- Implement a data model that will always reflect the latest industry consensus, updated regularly as new trends, regulations, or standards arise to ensure consistency and compliance with best practices.
- Integrate the data seamlessly to meet your requirements: via API, flat-file database or Ad hoc batch excel upload to obtain CO2 emissions results for reports.