Benchmarking and Best Practices for Air Navigation Service Providers (LIVE virtual classroom)
Did you know that in the past 4 years, 73 participants from 22 countries have taken this course with IATA?
About the course
3-day (12 hours) LIVE virtual classroom course
Learn how to use benchmarking effectively to deliver service improvements and achieve better performance results. Explore Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP) key result areas and acquire new tools to measure and compare success. Be updated on ANS Provision core processes of specification and design of service, delivery of service, review of service and customer service.
Course Code: TCVG-54-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 12 hours to complete and be held over 3 consecutive days.
- There will be 2 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 120 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
- Participants should have prior knowledge of safety and financial performance of their organization.
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the B2B Training Specialist in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
Virtual Session EMEA (IATA)
4 - 6 September, 2023
Register before Jun 04, 2023 to take advantage of the 20% Early Bird discount (only for payment by credit card or ICH)*. The price below includes this discount. *Terms apply
Please register by 21 Aug
Find out more about our Early Bird Terms.
All prices are before tax and include applicable discounts.
Class no: 172813
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Benchmark effectively to deliver service improvements and achieve better performance results
- Explain Air Navigation Service Provision core processes of specification and design of service, delivery of of service, review of service and customer service
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Overview and terminology of benchmarking
- Analyzing best practices in ANSPs
- Benchmarking goals and frameworks
- Benchmarking issues for ANSPs
- Benefits of benchmarking
- The 5-step approach to benchmarking
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Implementing service improvements
- Applying best practices benchmarking
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Operational and strategy managers,
- Team leaders
- ATCOs and support staff of Air Navigation Service Providers.
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma