Benchmarking and Best Practices for Air Navigation Service Providers (classroom)
Did you know that in the past 4 years, 73 participants from 22 countries have taken this course with IATA?
About the course
5-day (40 hours) classroom course
Learn how to use benchmarking effectively to deliver service improvements and achieve better performance results. Explore Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSP) key result areas and acquire new tools to measure and compare success. Be updated on ANS Provision core processes of specification and design of service, delivery of service, review of service and customer service.
Course code: TCVG-54
- Participants should have prior knowledge of safety and financial performance of their organization.
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company, please complete the in-house training request form or contact the Training Specialist in your region.
View more details
View fewer details
Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
16 - 20 October, 2023
Register before 16 Jul, 2023 to take advantage of the 20% Early Bird discount (only for payment by credit card or ICH)*. The price below includes this discount. *Terms apply.
Please register by 25 Sep
Find out more about our Early Bird Terms.
All prices are before tax and include applicable discounts.
Class no: 172475
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Benchmark effectively to deliver service improvements and achieve better performance results
- Explain Air Navigation Service Provision core processes of specification and design of service, delivery of service, review of service and customer service
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Overview and terminology of benchmarking
- Analyzing best practices in ANSPs
- Benchmarking goals and frameworks
- Benchmarking issues for ANSPs
- Benefits of benchmarking
- The 5 step approach to benchmarking
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Implementing service improvements
- Applying best practices benchmarking
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Operational and strategy managers,
- Team leaders
- ATCOs and support staff of Air Navigation Service Providers.
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.