BSP and BSPLink Workshop for Airlines (classroom)
Did you know that in the past 4 years, 54 participants from 8 countries have taken this course with IATA?
About the course
This workshop is designed for airlines to learn more about local IATA Billing and Settlement Procedures (BSP) and Governance, and BSPlink functionalities. During the workshop, you will gain a deeper understanding of BSP processes and features, the Passenger Agency Program, program enhancements supporting BSP operations and BSPlink functionality. The workshop duration is flexible to meet your needs, based on your preferred selection of curriculum topics, delivered at your location of choice.
Course code: TALF-82
- Participants should have minimal knowledge or familiarity with BSPlink functionality.
- Recommended level is Intermediate.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company, please complete the in-house training request form
or contact the Training Specialist
in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the flow of Billing and Settlement (BSP) Procedures and how the BSP system works
- Define and use BSP terms and definitions
- Gain knowledge of governance and resolutions that regulate BSP
- Describe New Distribution Capability (NDC)
- Map the agency debit and credit process
- Configure and operate BSPlink system
- Investigate the status of BSP transactions and handle remittance procedures
- Apply the obligations of participating in the remittance and settlement program
- Download and interpret BSP report data
The key topics that are covered during this workshop include:
- Passenger Agency Program
- Industry governance
- BSP features and processes
- NewGen ISS
- Transparency in Payments (TIP)
- IATA Clearing House (ICH)
- Credit card fraud prevention
- New Distribution Capability (NDC)
- BSPlink configuration and set-up
- BSPlink ticketing authority
- BSPlink debit/credit memos
- BSPlink refund application
- BSPlink other queries
- BSPlink credit card acceptance
- BSPlink reports
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Finance Staff Members
- Sales Marketing Staff Members
- General Sales Agents (GSAs)
An IATA Certificate of Attendance is awarded to all workshop participants.