CASS and CASSlink Workshop (classroom)
About the course
1-day (8 hours) workshop
This fully customizable workshop is designed for IATA Accredited and Associate Cargo Agents to learn more about local IATA Cargo Account Settlement System (CASS) and Governance, and the latest enhancements and functionalities in CASSLink. During the Workshop you will gain a good understanding of how you can maximize your efficiency when managing back-office reconciliations, how to interpret reports, understand CASS processes, and how to use CASSLink as a vital resource for information.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALF-33
- This workshop provides 1 day (8 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
- No prior knowledge of the program or the tools is required.
- Recommended level is Intermediate.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the CASS flow and how the system works
- Understand CASS terms and definitions
- Gain knowledge of the governance and resolutions that regulate the CASS
- Gain sufficient knowledge to configure and operate the CASSLink System
- Understand the CASS reports and the information available
- Know the Remittance and Settlement Process and the obligations from the CASS participants
- Understand the dispute process
The key topics that are covered during this workshop include:
- CASS resolutions
- Remittance and settlement
- Governance bodies
- CASS calendar
- Upload and download of the Billing Analysis
- How does CASSlink processing work?
- Dispute process
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Cargo Agents
- General service and sales agents (GSSAs)
- Accountants and Finance department-related positions
An IATA Certificate of Attendance is awarded to all workshop participants.